Resident Moving + Developer Costume + Tampa Electric Natural Gas
Happy Sunday Tampa! Hope everyone has a good weekend. Here’s everything you need to know to get your day off to a good start.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
Humid; a shower in the afternoon. High: 82 Low: 68.
Here are the best stories today in Tampa:
1. TransCare will work 3 advanced resuscitation ambulances in Hillsborough County and is is currently recruiting for 50 positions. Transcare is operated by the association Tampa Bay Crisis Center. The need for medical transport is high as the population increases in the region. (Tampa patch)
2. More 26% of Tampa renters are considering moving of the area, according to a new report from Apartment List. Rent increase push Tampa to become more encumbered with rent, join subways like Los Angeles and Boston. (Creative laziness)
3. Tampa Developer Lawsuit: 81 Bay Brewing Company owner Michael barbe says he believes Developer Stephen Michelini is âPlay games with the Town Hall and its institutions. In October, Michelini filed a complaint against City Councilor John Dingfelder accusing him of retention of public documents. Others, including the president of the Tampa Homeowners Association of Neighborhoods, agree with Barbe. (Florida Politics)
4. Tampa Electric Co. Friday asked state regulators a increase in customer invoices in 2022 Due to higher than expected natural gas costs. it would be around a $ 15.43 increase in monthly electricity bills residential customers who use 1,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per month from February 2022. (Fox 13 Tampa)
5. The Brewsology Beer Festival comes to tampa at Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) to Saturday 11 December of 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.. The event will feature 150 different craft beers from 50 local breweries and allow guests to explore MOSI’s exhibits. Food trucks will be on site. (So ââit’s Tampa)
Today in Tampa:
- Thanksgiving Day 2021 to the river at the Tampa Bay Church. Free turkeys while stocks last. Limit of one per family. (8:30 am)
- Indie Flea’s Sunday Market Showcase. (10:00 AM)
- SoHo Sunday Market and Flea Market. (11:00)
- Bake, Bake & Take Out: Pie Cooking Class at Armature Works. (12h00)
- USF Symphony Orchestra at the USF music school. (2:00 p.m.)
Tampa Patch Notebook
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: âMark Your Calendarsð World-renowned artist and conservationist Guy Harvey will be here December 4-5! .ly / 3hhj9wM “(Facebook)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools: âA brand new PK-8 school opens in South Hillsborough County in August 2022, under the leadership of Missy Lennard! Principal Lennard is no stranger to South County or our district. She started her career. in Hillsborough County Public … “(Facebook)
- Things to do in Tampa Bay: “There is a new underground bar in town … ð¤«” (Facebook)
- Downtown Tampa: Thanks to City of Tampa, Mayor Jane Castor, Orlando Gudes, Tampa City Council, District 5, Joseph Citro, Tampa City Council, District 1, Acting Tampa Police Department Chief Ruben Delgado and ThunderBug fo … “(Facebook)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools: âThere are only three weeks left until our 4th Annual Clay Archery Tournament. Our HCPS Safety and Emergency Management Team is hosting a fun and action packed day at Tampa Bay Sporting Clays & Archery to raise funds for support or … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
That’s all for today. I’ll see you soon! If you experience these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors on board. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Carlos hernandez
About me: Hello, my name is Carlos Hernandez and I am a food writer with over 10 years of experience in the industry. I write the Carlos Eats Food Blog (http://www.carloseats.com) and I also contribute to several newspapers and magazines with food related blogs and articles.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Tampa Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.