ISignthis Ltd Quarterly Activity Report
Melbourne, Australia (ABN Newswire) – iSignthis Ltd (ASX: ISX) (FRA: TA8) and its subsidiaries (the Group) present its quarterly report on cash flow and business activity, as of September 30, 2021. It is is the last combined report before the ISX Financial EU Plc split on October 18, 2021.
– Net cash from operating activities amounted to â¬ 0.2 million during the quarter.
– Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter of 8.5 million euros was down 1.3 million euros compared to the previous quarter (9.8 million euros) due to investments in capitalized software and a new investment in NSX Limited during the quarter.
– Receipts of 5.7 million euros, broadly stable compared to the previous quarter.
– Payments to suppliers and employees of 5.1 million euros were broadly stable compared to the previous quarter, with higher product manufacturing costs offset by lower personnel and business costs.
– Legal and advisory costs (non-operational costs) were paid during the quarter for a total amount of EUR 902,723, bringing the total cumulative costs to EUR 1,995,340.
– Payments to related parties, including attendance fees and salaries of executive and non-executive directors for the quarter amounted to 115 kEUR.
The income breakdown for the quarter is as follows:
– Online video games account for twenty percent of revenue, with no customer individually significant, with exposure to this segment of the industry up from eighteen percent in the previous quarter.
– Regulated online gaming accounts for twenty-four percent of revenue, with no customer individually significant, compared to thirty-four percent last quarter.
– CFDs / FX represent twelve percent of revenue, with exposure to this segment of the industry declining by fourteen percent in the last quarter. The Company has not at any stage processed payments for binary options providers in any jurisdiction.
– Cryptocurrency represents 2% of revenues, compared to 0% in the last quarter.
– Credit providers represent ten percent of turnover, as in the previous quarter.
– Travel services remain at zero percent of revenue, in line with the previous quarter.
– Income from other sources constitutes the balance of the breakdown.
To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd:
iSignthis Ltd is a hybrid monetary financial institution and also a RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication with deposit acceptance, transactional banking and payment processing capability. iSignthis provides an end-to-end integration service to merchants, with unified payment, e-money and identity service through our Paydentity (TM) and ISXPay (R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis ensures regulatory compliance with an enhanced standard of customer due diligence, providing global reach to one of the 4.2 billion “verified” card or account holders. bank ‘in the world, which can be remotely integrated to meet customer due diligence. requirements of AML regulated traders in as little as 3 to 5 minutes. Paydentity (TM) has now onboarded and verified over 1.5 million people to an AML KYC standard.
The iSignthis Paydentity (TM) service is the trusted back-office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve and focus on growing their core business. ISignthis subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, is marketed as ISXPay (R) and is an EEA authorized eMoney monetary financial institution, offering card acquisition in the EEA and Australia.
ISXPay (R) is a core member of Mastercard Inc, Diners, Discover, (China) Union Pay International and JCB International, an American Express aggregator, and provides merchants with access to payments through alternative methods including SEPA, Poli Payments, Sofort, PRZ24 and others.
Probanx Solutions Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of iSignthis Ltd, provides API-based access to CORE, SEPA Core, SEPA Instant and SEPA banking solutions, for neobanks, banks, credit unions and monetary institutions , and provides a bridge to the central Eurosystem The CENTROLink service of the Bank of Lithuania.
Chris Northwood Investor Relations Director iSignthis Limited [email protected] +61 (0) 458 809 177 Media Enquiries Mark Hawthorne Director Civic Financial Communications [email protected] +61 (0) 418 999 894 Investor Relations Europe Dr Eva Reuter Friedrich Ebert Anlage 35-37 Tower 185 60327 Frankfurt [email protected] +49 (0) 69 1532 5857